WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
8:30 - 3:30 Monday - Friday
WHAT AGES DO YOU SERVE?
Ages two - ten years old
GENERALLY OUR PROGRAM IS 100% DROP IN CARE. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
We offer a part-time pre-school program. You can bring your child up to 20 hours per week, with no weekly commitment
DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID-19?
Yes, currently you must be enrolled for at least 4 consecutive weeks.
WHAT ARE YOUR CLEANING PRACTICES?
- We use EPA approved cleaning products
- We clean throughout the day, including all highly touched areas and toys
- We deep clean once a day
- We have sinks in each classroom that act as hand washing stations; kids are suggested to wash their hands to prevent the spread of germs and illness.
WHAT TYPE OF CURRICULUM DO YOU USE?
We believe in using a play-based curriculum. Our main focus is that all children learn through experiences and opportunities.
HOW DO TEACHERS COMMUNICATE WITH PARENTS?
We use ProcareConnect to communicate with families during the day. This is an app that can be downloaded on your phone or computer.
DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE POTTY TRAINED?
Our teachers are willing to work with children to help them grow to be potty-trained, and it is not a requirement to enroll in preschool.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHILD-TO-TEACHER RATIOS?
One teacher to six children.
WHAT ARE THE CLASSROOM SIZES?
Currently, the max group size is 14 children per the CCLD.
WHAT IS YOUR TUITION RATE?
Tuition rates are given after a tour.
ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD CONSIDER AFTER OUR CHILD STARTS WITH BUSY TOWN?
- Children should come in comfortable clothes ready to start their day!
- To take additional preventative measures during COVID-19 we are asking parents to provide bag lunch that does not require reheating and include an ice pack to keep cool. We also ask families to please cut children’s food in manageable pieces.
- Please provide items below labeled with your child’s name in a small totable bag or bag pack. We ask all families send replacement items as used/needed
- 2 socks
- 2 underwater
- 1 pair of long pants
- 1 pair of short pants
- Diapers and wipes
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 1 sweatshirt
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PLAN FOR DAY 1?
All children must bring the following:
- 2 snacks
- Labeled water bottle
- Change of clothes including socks in a labeled totable bag (see list above)
- A new package of diapers and wipes as the need for the day (if applicable)